This Membership package is great value for those at the very beginning of their journey in Photography. It includes a One to One Tuition session learning how to use the basic functions of YOUR camera. Take a look and see how we can help YOU.
Our BEST value Membership Package for the Photographer, (in our opinion) – from a One to One “Learn Basic Studio Lighting” Tuition session to a Full One Day Workshop/Event – this is the package that will help you make the most of what Welshot has to offer. Take a look and see how we can help YOU.
Come and join us! Being passionate about your photography is the only criteria needed to join us at Welshot. Regardless of whether your camera cost £100, £1,000 or £10,000 the buzz you get is always the same. The same excitement, the same thrill, the same proud feeling and most certainly the same need and desire to be able to learn how to use your camera properly to capture stunning images. That’s where we come in! We provide the fun, in the form of our photographic academy evenings, photography workshops and experience days, software courses and other events in a friendly and affordable way to help you get the best from your camera.
Visit Welshot TV on our YouTube channel for helpful, friendly and informative videos. If there’s anything you’d like to see, just let us know
Welshot issues a quarterly magazine to all its members. You can read the latest issues here
... from the welshot blog
... Why we are different
- If it’s not fun then we are not doing it right
- We motivate, support, guide, help and challenge but we will never judge by camera or skill level
- We are non – competitive. We hold challenges to get you thinking creatively but it’s not about coming 1st, 2nd or 3rd and winning trophies
- Egos are left in the car park it is about our Members photography, not that of any one person or our Team Leaders
- We work for our Members
it’s about them, their needs and desires
- Our support, guidance and tuition is continual…not just at an event but via email, phone, forum, social media – whatever way our Members need us we will be there for them
- Our Strategic Partners are chosen very carefully – it’s about what they can do for our Members, not our bank balance and they must offer a Membership Benefit
- We believe Everyone’s passion is the same
regardless of type of camera or skill level
- We bespoke the Membership packages to suit individuals … Once we get to know you we can tweak to your needs and circumstances – all it takes is a phone call
... why our members like us
Academy Evenings for most of us are straight after a hard day in the office, one thing that Welshot do which is a nice touch is we get a full buffet supper during the evening and ALWAYS with CHIPS…
A tailored yet relaxed approach to teaching you how to use YOUR camera in a fun, friendly and affordable environment which instils the confidence to take the pictures you want to take.
Welshot gets you out of your comfort zone but gives you the support, guidance and encouragement you need to make it happen. This is regardless of whether or not you are local or a remote Member, the webinars and online sessions are outstanding.
Customer obsession is a phrase companies like to use these days – Welshot lives this ethos, not because the words sound good but because they naturally feel this way all the time.
Welshotters don’t preach, they are passionate and willing to help as much as they are able.
It is about working as a group, Members, Team Leaders and Welshot itself, we all learn and help each other