WelshotRewards Day – Three Lighthouse Challenge on Anglesey
Sat May 18 @ 10:30 am - 9:00 pm£180.00
you will learn
- How to use your camera settings and functions
- How to do landscape/seascape photography
- How to compose an image
- How to use a tripod
- How to capture a sunset
- How to make a long exposure
- How to photograph using low-light
- How to follow a brief – a challenge for those that would like it.
- How to think creatively
- What Welshot can do for you and your photography
- 10.30am – Meet Penmon
- 10.35 – Photography starts
- 12.30 – Lunch in Menai Bridge (not included)
- 1:30pm – Photography resumes – Depending on tides/weather it will either be South Stack or Llanddwyyn Island
- Finish – After Sunset – Approx 9.00pm
- Camera and lenses suitable for this event
- Spare batteries and memory card
- Tripod – Remote cable release
- A list of ideas, help, questions etc that you would like to discuss with those in your group
- Appropriate Outdoor/Wet Weather clothing as you WILL be outside all day
what will happen
It is a bit of a challenge for Today’s WelshotReward Day – We are going to capture the three main lighthouses on Anglesey – Penmon, Llanddwyn Island and South Stack. This will be a day of landscape, seascapes, macro and nature photography, make sure you bring your filters if you’d like to give long exposures a shot. The aim is to be out all day and finish by capturing a a stunning sunset at either South Stack or Llanddwyn Island. Depending on the tides and weather conditions we will make the decision on the day in which order we shoot the last two lighthouses.
Perfect for the complete beginner – we will guide, support and help you every step of the way and you will get plenty of tuition – group and one to one.
So, charge your battery, grab your camera and come join us for some fun, laughter and photography at the beach.
Image Credit: Simon Gooderham
What are Welshot Rewards?
WelshotReward Days are something a little bit different – not like your normal “Rewards Scheme” Welshot rewards Academy Members for “Doing Stuff” rather than spending money. This we believe makes it fair for Everyone – all Members have the same opportunity and are on a level playing field and earning points does not come down to how much money you spend. From writing a blog, entering a forum challenge, supplying us with an image from a Welshot event or just even because we feel like rewarding our Members (800 WelshotRewards were given to EVERY Member to celebrate our 8th Birthday) – it is really easy to let those WelshotRewards build up.
Then all you have to do is decide how you are going to spend them – from now on specifically designed WelshotReward Days can be purchased from the website – no money changes hands (please see any special T’s & C’s specific to each event) and WelshotRewards are deducted from your account automatically.
More information can be found here: https://www.welshotimaging.co.uk/welshot-reward-days/
To learn what your points are worth, please read this forum post: What are my points worth.