- This event has passed.
WelshotRewards Day – A Liverpool Street and Architectural Photographic Adventure
Sun March 17 @ 10:30 am - 4:30 pm£180.00
you will learn
- How to use your camera settings and functions
- How to use your exposure triangle
- How to shoot… Street photography
- How to shoot … Architecture, inside and outside
- How to do long exposures on a busy street scene
- How to shoot the sea and riverscape
- How to think creatively
- What Welshot can do for you and your photography
- 10.30am – Meet at Liverpool One – Pret A Manger (opposite John Lewis)
- 10:35am – Refreshments (not include) – Welcome, introductions and agenda given
- 11.00am – Photography starts – Challenges will be given but are optional
- 1:30pm – Lunch – (not included)
- 2:30pm – Photography resumes
- 4.30pm – Finish back at Liverpool One
- Camera and lenses suitable for this event
- Spare Batteries and Memory Card
- A list of ideas, help, questions etc that you would like to discuss with those in your group
- Appropriate Outdoor/Wet Weather clothing (if applicable for this event)
what will happen
Liverpool… Home of the Beatles, Albert Dock, Two Cathedrals, Two Famous Football Teams and the highest population of Grade I and II listed Buildings outside of London. This City has it all for the photographer. From cityscapes to sea and riverscapes, from street photography to HDR and architectural photography, we are so excited about the endless opportunities that this wonderful, vibrant, cultural and historic City and surrounding areas will be able to provide the Welshot Photographic Academy Members on this full day of photography.
With the Welshot Team. On this WelshotRewards Day, you will be visiting a variety of locations, indoor and outdoor and putting into practice many photographic genres – From street photography to shooting for HDR, from shooting low-light in buildings and churches full of history, culture and stunning architecture to capturing the City’s extensive Grade I & II listed Buildings. Throw in a bit of sea/riverscape and creative photography and this day will have it all for the photographer and their camera.
The idea will be to visit several locations – some not so well known, to get you thinking more creatively while learning how to get the best from your camera. Tuition, guidance and support will be given throughout the day (in a group setting as well as individual 1:1) from the Welshot Team while still leaving you to be creative.
This day is mainly an outside event, so make sure you come prepared – Lunch is not included in this event.
As this is a WelshotRewards day it is a Member only event. 10,000 WelshotRewards will be deducted at checkout automatically
Image Credit: Mark Carline
What are Welshot Rewards?
WelshotReward Days are something a little bit different – not like your normal “Rewards Scheme” Welshot rewards Academy Members for “Doing Stuff” rather than spending money. This we believe makes it fair for Everyone – all Members have the same opportunity and are on a level playing field and earning points does not come down to how much money you spend. From writing a blog, entering a forum challenge, supplying us with an image from a Welshot event or just even because we feel like rewarding our Members (800 WelshotRewards were given to EVERY Member to celebrate our 8th Birthday) – it is really easy to let those WelshotRewards build up.
Then all you have to do is decide how you are going to spend them – from now on specifically designed WelshotReward Days can be purchased from the website – no money changes hands (please see any special T’s & C’s specific to each event) and WelshotRewards are deducted from your account automatically.
More information can be found here: https://www.welshotimaging.co.uk/welshot-reward-days/
To learn what your points are worth, please read this forum post: What are my points worth.