Welshot Does Norse Dragon Viking Themed Photo-Shoot
June 9 @ 10:30 am - 5:30 pm£180.00
you will learn
- How to use your camera settings and functions
- How to set up and use off camera flash
- How to work with natural and ambient light
- How to use specific lighting equipment and modifiers
- How to work with and pose models
- How to think creatively
- What Welshot can do for you and your photography
- 10.15am – Welshot will be in the car park at Newborough Forest to greet you
- 10:20am – Welcome
- 10.30am – Photography starts
- 1:00pm – Lunch (not-included)
- 2:00pm – Photography resumes
- 5:30pm – Finish
- Camera and lenses suitable for this event
- Spare Batteries and Memory Card
- A list of ideas, help, questions etc that you would like to discuss with those in your group
- Appropriate Outdoor/Wet Weather clothing (if applicable for this event)
what will happen
After the success of the photographic event last October held in conjunction with Christopher Peet of Norse Dragon Armoury, we will once again be having our very own Viking extravaganza in Newborough Forest on Anglesey. From forests to sand dunes, from sea to sea grass – this location is the perfect environment for a wonderful themed photo-shoot that will give you the most amazing photography for your portfolio. We will have a number of models on this event – both male and female all dressed in costume, Viking war paint and will carry props. Brilliant photography workshop event for the composite and/or portrait photographer
Image Credit: Sharon Prenton Jones
what to expect at an full day academy workshop
Our full day events are more extensive and intensive (in detail and length) than our Academy Evenings but they are still a place where you will meet other Welshotters and designed to help you learn in a fun, creative and inspiring environment. In most cases it does not matter what camera you use or what skill level you are, there will always be someone on hand to help you get the best from YOUR camera. However, if you are unsure please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01248719126 and we will do all we can to help you.
The not so small, small print - Welshot Full day events
- You have the right to cancel your purchase with 14 days of booking, provided there are more than 14 days until the workshop. In the event that there are less than 14 days between your booking and the actual event, this will be at the discretion of Welshot. Please contact email@example.com or phone 01248719126 to discuss. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Numbers are restricted and are proportionate to Team Leaders and Model(s). Group sizes and compositions will be at the discretion of Welshot.
- Unless specified, delegates are responsible for their own refreshments, travel and accommodation. Please ensure we are informed of any dietary requirements you may have beforehand if we are providing catering. We cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions made by yourself and/or by third parties.
- Booking may be transferred up to 30 days of the event taking place but only to another like-for-like event of the same value or higher that is currently being advertised at full price and within 3 months of the original event date.
- Within 30 days of this event taking place, transfers are at the absolute discretion of Welshot but you must email firstname.lastname@example.org and this needs to be at least 5 working days of event. Transfers will not be considered within 5 working days of this event taking place.
- Unfortunately we are unable to refund or transfer any monies if you fail to attend any Welshot event, regardless of the reason/circumstance.
- Bookings are unable to be transferred to other persons under any circumstances.
- We reserve the right to change, either fully or in part of, any module/session of this event for one(s) of suitable quality and appropriateness. However, we will endeavor to inform you of any changes as soon as possible.
- If you have any problems or concerns at this event please let us know immediately. We can then make sure we do our best to resolve any issues. We need to know during the event – not after, so we can help you.
- E&OE - 28 April 2017