Welshot Does… Off Camera Flash Photography for Beginners
Sun August 19 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm£62.50
you will learn
- How to use your camera settings and functions
- How to use off camera flash
- How to use natural & ambient Light
- How to use reflectors and modifiers
- How to use props in your photography
- How to work and pose models
- How to think creatively
- What Welshot can do for you and your photography
- 1.00pm – Meet in Castlefields – a precise location will be emailed with further information closer to the date
- 1:05pm – Welcome
- 1: 10pm – Photography starts – We will be walking to various locations along the canal basin area of Castlefields
- 5:00pm – Finish
- Camera and lenses suitable for this event
- Spare Batteries and Memory Card
- A list of ideas, help, questions etc that you would like to discuss with those in your group
what will happen
Another fantastic opportunity for the beginner to learn a new skill and technique – Off Camera Flash Photography, while taking part in a fun and friendly photo-shoot arranged by the Welshot Photographic Academy. This event gives you the opportunity to work in a small group and specifically designed for beginners with guaranteed One to One tuition as well as group tuition throughout the day.
Using the funky and atmospheric backdrop of the canal basin of the Castlefields district and surrounding area your fantastic model(s) will be dressed in a variety of outfits ensuring you capture a wide range of images in your camera for your portfolio as well as leave the day more confident in using Off Camera Flash and Natural/Ambient light as a technique in your photography.
We will be using Off Camera Flash and Natural and Ambient lighting for this event. The shoot will be an outside event and will be sure to provide you with many photographs to enhance your portfolio.
Come and join us and the Welshot Team at the beach and be prepared to make and create some stunning images, learn a thing or three, have some fun and make some new friends.
Beginners are welcome and actively encouraged at Welshot with all help, guidance and support given.
Image Credit: Gill McGowan
what to expect at a half day academy workshop
Our half day events are more extensive and intensive than our Academy Evenings, but they are still a place where you will meet other Welshotters and designed to help you learn in a fun, creative and inspiring environment. In most cases it does not matter what camera you use or what skill level you are, there will always be someone on hand to help you get the best from YOUR camera. However, if you are unsure please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01248719126 and we will do all we can to help you.