- This event has passed.
Welshot Does… Off Camera Flash /Natural Light Model Shoot
September 2 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm£180.00
you will learn
what will happen
A Model Photo-Shoot with a different twist to that what we normally do at Welshot. This time Welshot will supply the models and any Off-Camera Flash equipment needed and you will be able to shoot each model as you wish on an individual basis (this will be timed for fairness). You will be able to bring your own ideas and any props and have the time to shoot your own concepts.
We will also have group shooting and tuition from Welshot Team Leaders for those that want this or don’t feel confident quite yet to go it alone.
Delegate numbers are being kept to a minimum of just EIGHT delegates and Welshot Team Leaders will be available at all times for help and support. Models will be dressed accordingly for each location/environment HOWEVER – You are welcome to bring props, your own ideas etc.
Depending on weather conditions we will aim to visit 2 different locations. These will be:
- The Menai Bridge area
- Newborough Forest – LL61 6SG – https://newboroughanglesey.wordpress.com/general-information/
Lunch is NOT included in this price. We will be shooting in OUTSIDE locations.
Image Credit: Gill McGowan
what to expect at an full day academy workshop
Our full day events are more extensive and intensive (in detail and length) than our Academy Evenings but they are still a place where you will meet other Welshotters and designed to help you learn in a fun, creative and inspiring environment. In most cases it does not matter what camera you use or what skill level you are, there will always be someone on hand to help you get the best from YOUR camera. However, if you are unsure please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or phone 01248719126 and we will do all we can to help you.
The not so small, small print - Welshot Full day events
- You have the right to cancel your purchase with 14 days of booking, provided there are more than 14 days until the workshop. In the event that there are less than 14 days between your booking and the actual event, this will be at the discretion of Welshot. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01248719126 to discuss. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Numbers are restricted and are proportionate to Team Leaders and Model(s). Group sizes and compositions will be at the discretion of Welshot.
- Unless specified, delegates are responsible for their own refreshments, travel and accommodation. Please ensure we are informed of any dietary requirements you may have beforehand if we are providing catering. We cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions made by yourself and/or by third parties.
- Booking may be transferred up to 30 days of the event taking place but only to another like-for-like event of the same value or higher that is currently being advertised at full price and within 3 months of the original event date.
- Within 30 days of this event taking place, transfers are at the absolute discretion of Welshot but you must email email@example.com and this needs to be at least 5 working days of event. Transfers will not be considered within 5 working days of this event taking place.
- Unfortunately we are unable to refund or transfer any monies if you fail to attend any Welshot event, regardless of the reason/circumstance.
- Bookings are unable to be transferred to other persons under any circumstances.
- We reserve the right to change, either fully or in part of, any module/session of this event for one(s) of suitable quality and appropriateness. However, we will endeavor to inform you of any changes as soon as possible.
- If you have any problems or concerns at this event please let us know immediately. We can then make sure we do our best to resolve any issues. We need to know during the event – not after, so we can help you.
- E&OE - 28 April 2017