- This event has passed.
Welshot Does… Camera Confidence – Get Yourself Off Auto
Sun January 28 @ 10:30 am - 5:00 pm£93.75
you will learn
- How to use your camera settings and functions
- How to get off auto
- How to use your ISO function with confidence
- What is the exposure triangle, how it works and how to use to your advantage?
- What is exposure compensation, how it works and how to use it to your advantage?
- How to use your camera menu to its best advantage
- How to think creatively
- What Welshot can do for you and your photography
- 10:30am – Meet at Crowne Plaza in Chester
- 10:35am – First session – theory
- 11.30am – Photography starts
- 1:30pm – Buffett lunch – included
- 2:10pm – Photography resumes
- 4:00pm – Review of images – Q&A
- 5.00pm – Finish
- Camera and lenses suitable for this event
- Spare Batteries and Memory Card
- A list of ideas, help, questions etc that you would like to discuss with those in your group
- Appropriate Outdoor/Wet Weather clothing (if applicable for this event)
what will happen
Today, in the historical and picturesque location of Chester we will be meeting at the Chester Crowne Plaza, in a dedicated training room and it will be all about “Camera Confidence” – giving YOU the confidence to be able to use YOUR camera in any circumstance, in any location, under many conditions. It will be about getting you off auto and using the Exposure Triangle, Shutter / ISO / Aperture and you will always know how, why, what and when to use specific camera settings within your camera. By the end of the day, you will be working naturally like its second nature to you.
From shooting people, architecture, street scenes and even flowers to learning how long exposures work and how to work with depth of field to give certain images that certain look – this Welshot Photographic Academy day is jam packed full of ways to learn how to get the best from YOUR camera.
This day is ideal for the beginner and for those who would like a refresher course, or maybe you just have a new camera you want to get to grips with and want to do it while you have some fun with like-minded people who have a passion for photography.
Let Welshot give YOU the confidence to use your camera – helping you to get the best possible photographs.
Lunch and all-day refreshments are included on this day.
what to expect at an full day academy workshop
Our full day events are more extensive and intensive (in detail and length) than our Academy Evenings but they are still a place where you will meet other Welshotters and designed to help you learn in a fun, creative and inspiring environment. In most cases it does not matter what camera you use or what skill level you are, there will always be someone on hand to help you get the best from YOUR camera. However, if you are unsure please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01248719126 and we will do all we can to help you.