All things Vintage – Themed Model Photo-Shoot and Still Life
Sun September 9 @ 10:30 am - 5:00 pm£180.00
you will learn
- How to use your camera settings and functions
- How to shoot in a mains studio flash environment
- How to use props in your photography
- How to work and pose models
- How to shoot a still-life set
- How to shoot products
- How to think creatively
- What Welshot can do for you and your photography
- 10:20am – Please wait in lounge area of hotel
- 10:25am – Welcome
- 10.30am – Photography starts
- 1:00pm – Lunch (included)
- 2:00pm – Photography resumes
- 5:00pm – Finish
- Camera and lenses suitable for this event
- Spare batteries
- Your own props if you wish
- A list of ideas, help, questions etc that you would like to discuss with team leaders
what will happen
Today it is about all things “Vintage” – from clothing worn by our stunning models to the props helping them to tell a story to the still-life sets that will be created by Jen Baker of Lavender Blue Florist. While this is initially a studio mains flash themed photo-shoot with models we will also have a selection of still-life sets for you to get creative within your photography while you are not shooting in the studio environment. This will give you a chance to hone your commercial and product photography skills as well as create some wonderful stock images if you are venturing down that photographic route.
Provided with models in vintage studio sets you will have the opportunity to add unique and valuable images to your portfolio.
Come and join us and the Welshot Team at the Chester Crowne Plaza and be prepared to make and create some stunning images, learn a thing or three, have some fun and make some new friends.
Beginners are welcome and actively encouraged at Welshot with all help, guidance and support given.
Lunch and refreshments are included.
Image Credit: Steven Riley
what to expect at an full day academy workshop
Our full day events are more extensive and intensive (in detail and length) than our Academy Evenings but they are still a place where you will meet other Welshotters and designed to help you learn in a fun, creative and inspiring environment. In most cases it does not matter what camera you use or what skill level you are, there will always be someone on hand to help you get the best from YOUR camera. However, if you are unsure please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01248719126 and we will do all we can to help you.