- This event has passed.
Photographic Treasure Hunt – Find the Welshot Team Leader – Anglesey Photographic Academy Evening
May 31 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm£35.00
you will learn
what will happen
Here is something a little bit different. At tonight’s Anglesey Academy Evening in Menai Bridge you will be covering:
- Macro / Close-Up Photography
- Off Camera Flash Photography – With Model
- Food and Product Photography
- Low-Light and Long Exposure Photography
Working in small groups you will be given a clue – this will help you to find the Welshot Team Leader and your photographic module – take part, complete, get your next clue, and so on and so on until you’ve had fun taking part in lots of photographic genres.
Image Credit: Steven Riley – Taken on a Chester Low-Light and Long Exposures Academy Evening
what to expect at an academy evening
Academy Evenings are PERFECT for the beginner just starting out on their photographic journey.
Academy Evenings are where you will meet other Welshotters in a relaxed and informal environment – these are the best way to get to know how Welshot works and how we can help you. They are informal, relaxed and are considered a monthly social gathering for many of our Welshotters. They offer “Taster” sessions, covering many genres, to our larger, more extensive Workshops and Events.
With the help of the Welshot Team you will be given all the support, guidance and tuition that you need to help you get the best from your camera – regardless of your skill level so please join us on what promises to be a fun and creative Welshot Academy Evening.
Supper is included in the cost of this event.
Academy Evenings are “The” best way for you to do the following:
- Help you to get to know how your camera works in a variety of settings and conditions. Giving you transferable skills to use anywhere.
- Let’s you practice different sorts of genres, techniques and equipment – before you commit, a chance to see if it is for you.
- Increase your range of portfolio images, make stock images and skill level.
- Networking – Team and Fellow Welshotters are a valuable source of information, know-how, experience and contacts.
- Help you to find out more about Welshot, how we can help you with YOUR photography.
- Help us to get to know YOU better – when we know what it is YOU want and how we can help you with your photography.
The not so small, small print - Welshot Academy evenings
- You have the right to cancel your purchase with 14 days of booking, provided there are more than 14 days until the workshop. In the event that there are less than 14 days between your booking and the actual event, this will be at the discretion of Welshot. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01248719126 to discuss. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Numbers are restricted and are proportionate to Team Leaders and Model(s). Group sizes and compositions will be at the discretion of Welshot.
- Subject to booking, food and refreshments will be made available during the course of the event. In the event that food and refreshments are unavailable, you will be advised during the booking process. Should the host venue be unable to supply food and/or refreshments during the event, Welshot cannot be held responsible. It is your responsibility to inform Welshot at the time of booking if you have any dietary requirements that may affect your health and wellbeing. Relevant catering suppliers will be notified of your dietary requirements but Welshot cannot accept any responsibility of errors and/or omissions made by third parties.
- Academy Evenings are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by Welshot.
- Booking may be transferred up to 14 days of the event taking place but only to another like-for-like event of the same value or higher that is currently being advertised at full price and within 3 months of the original event date.
- Within 14 days of this event taking place, transfers are at the absolute discretion of Welshot but you must email email@example.com and this needs to be within 5 working days of event. Transfers will not be considered within 5 working days of this event taking place.
- Unfortunately we are unable to refund or transfer any monies if you fail to attend any Welshot event, regardless of the reason/circumstance.
- Bookings are unable to be transferred to other persons under any circumstances.
- We reserve the right to change, either fully or in part of, any module/session of this event for one(s) of suitable quality and appropriateness. However, we will endeavour to inform you of any changes as soon as possible.
- If you have any problems or concerns at this event please let us know immediately. We can then make sure we do our best to resolve any issues. We need to know during the event – not after, so we can help you.
E&OE - 28 April 2017