Painting with Light – Anglesey Photographic Academy Evening
Wednesday 27 November 2019 @ 6:30 pm – 10:00 pm
You Will Learn
- How to use your camera settings and functions
- How to make long exposures
- How to shoot in low-light
- How to paint with light
- How to shoot spinning wire wool and other small fireworks (sparklers etc)
- How to think creatively
- What Welshot can do for you and your photography
- Doors to the community centre will open at 6.15pm – Grab yourself a drink from the kitchen
- 6:30pm – Photography Starts
- 8:00pm – Supper – Included
- 8:30pm – Photography Resumes
- 10:00pm – Finish
- Camera and lenses suitable for this event
- Spare Batteries and Memory Card
- Tripod and cable release
- A list of ideas, help, questions etc that you would like help with
What Will Hapen
Light painting, long exposures, low-light, torches, sparklers and wire wool spinning – that’s what the Welshot Anglesey Photographic Academy Evening will be all about in November. Getting creative with your camera and your light painting will guarantee you an evening of fun photography.
Charge your batteries, grab your tripod, wrap up warm and head out to the beach/pier area in Beaumaris to try a variety of low-light and light painting techniques.
Beginners are welcome and actively encouraged at Welshot with all help, guidance and support given at this brilliant session and a great chance to get some images for the more advanced photographer too as there will be plenty of One on One time with the Team Leader.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT AN ACADEMY EVENING
Academy Evenings are PERFECT for the beginner just starting out on their photographic journey.
Academy Evenings are where you will meet other Welshotters in a relaxed and informal environment – these are the best way to get to know how Welshot works and how we can help you. They are informal, relaxed and are considered a monthly social gathering for many of our Welshotters. They offer “Taster” sessions, covering many genres, to our larger, more extensive Workshops and Events.
With the help of the Welshot Team you will be given all the support, guidance and tuition that you need to help you get the best from your camera – regardless of your skill level so please join us on what promises to be a fun and creative Welshot Academy Evening.
Supper is included in the cost of this event.
Academy Evenings are “The” best way for you to do the following:
- Help you to get to know how your camera works in a variety of settings and conditions. Giving you transferable skills to use anywhere.
- Let’s you practice different sorts of genres, techniques and equipment – before you commit, a chance to see if it is for you.
- Increase your range of portfolio images, make stock images and skill level.
- Networking – Team and Fellow Welshotters are a valuable source of information, know-how, experience and contacts.
- Help you to find out more about Welshot, how we can help you with YOUR photography.
- Help us to get to know YOU better – when we know what it is YOU want and how we can help you with your photography.