Open Evening with Welshot Photographic Academy
January 25, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm£0.00
you will learn
- How to use your camera settings and functions in a variety of photographic sessions
- What Welshot can do for you and your photography
- 7.00pm – Doors to function room open
- 10:00pm – Finish
- Camera and lenses suitable for this event
- Spare Batteries and Memory Card
- Tripod – Remote Cable Release (if applicable for this event)
- A list of ideas, help, questions etc that you would like to discuss with the Welshot Team
what will happen
Have you ever wondered what Welshot is all about and what it could do for you, your camera and your photography? Why not come along to our FREE Open Evening at the Chester Crowne Plaza and find out all the great things we can do to bring your love of photography to life. Bring your camera if you like and be ready to take a few photos and have some fun!
You can come and go as you please, there will be no restrictions and there will be a variety of photographic sessions for you to get involved with or just look and watch. Our whole team will be there and on hand to help you with any questions – from helping you to decide what camera is right for you to capturing an image or two.
Is this event for Me? If you love photography and would love to get more from your camera, and you’ve never been a Welshot Member or been to a Welshot event before you are very welcome to come to this event and learn what Welshot is all about.
I am a beginner to photography, can I still come? We’ve designed Welshot just for people like you – it doesn’t matter if you’ve never picked up a camera before – the way we run our sessions with help, guidance and support always on hand will ensure you go home knowing your camera just a little bit better than when you arrived.
I am already a Welshot Member, can I still come? Hey Welshotters – We’d like to keep this event just to people who have never met us before but would like to see how we can help them – I’m betting there is another Academy Evening or event that would be better for you this month and we’d love to see you there.
We do hope that you will be able to make it, we’d love to meet you.
Image Credit: Sharon Prenton Jones
what to expect at an academy evening
Academy Evenings are PERFECT for the beginner just starting out on their photographic journey.
Academy Evenings are where you will meet other Welshotters in a relaxed and informal environment – these are the best way to get to know how Welshot works and how we can help you. They are informal, relaxed and are considered a monthly social gathering for many of our Welshotters. They offer “Taster” sessions, covering many genres, to our larger, more extensive Workshops and Events.
With the help of the Welshot Team you will be given all the support, guidance and tuition that you need to help you get the best from your camera – regardless of your skill level so please join us on what promises to be a fun and creative Welshot Academy Evening.
Supper is included in the cost of this event.
Academy Evenings are “The” best way for you to do the following:
- Help you to get to know how your camera works in a variety of settings and conditions. Giving you transferable skills to use anywhere.
- Let’s you practice different sorts of genres, techniques and equipment – before you commit, a chance to see if it is for you.
- Increase your range of portfolio images, make stock images and skill level.
- Networking – Team and Fellow Welshotters are a valuable source of information, know-how, experience and contacts.
- Help you to find out more about Welshot, how we can help you with YOUR photography.
- Help us to get to know YOU better – when we know what it is YOU want and how we can help you with your photography.
The not so small, small print - Welshot Academy evenings
- You have the right to cancel your purchase with 14 days of booking, provided there are more than 14 days until the workshop. In the event that there are less than 14 days between your booking and the actual event, this will be at the discretion of Welshot. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01248719126 to discuss. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Numbers are restricted and are proportionate to Team Leaders and Model(s). Group sizes and compositions will be at the discretion of Welshot.
- Subject to booking, food and refreshments will be made available during the course of the event. In the event that food and refreshments are unavailable, you will be advised during the booking process. Should the host venue be unable to supply food and/or refreshments during the event, Welshot cannot be held responsible. It is your responsibility to inform Welshot at the time of booking if you have any dietary requirements that may affect your health and wellbeing. Relevant catering suppliers will be notified of your dietary requirements but Welshot cannot accept any responsibility of errors and/or omissions made by third parties.
- Academy Evenings are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by Welshot.
- Booking may be transferred up to 14 days of the event taking place but only to another like-for-like event of the same value or higher that is currently being advertised at full price and within 3 months of the original event date.
- Within 14 days of this event taking place, transfers are at the absolute discretion of Welshot but you must email email@example.com and this needs to be within 5 working days of event. Transfers will not be considered within 5 working days of this event taking place.
- Unfortunately we are unable to refund or transfer any monies if you fail to attend any Welshot event, regardless of the reason/circumstance.
- Bookings are unable to be transferred to other persons under any circumstances.
- We reserve the right to change, either fully or in part of, any module/session of this event for one(s) of suitable quality and appropriateness. However, we will endeavour to inform you of any changes as soon as possible.
- If you have any problems or concerns at this event please let us know immediately. We can then make sure we do our best to resolve any issues. We need to know during the event – not after, so we can help you.
E&OE - 28 April 2017