- This event has passed.
Open Day with Welshot – Photographic Open Day
October 21 @ 10:30 am - 5:00 pmFree
you will learn
- How to use your camera settings and functions in a variety of photographic sessions
- What Welshot can do for you and your photography
- 10.30am – Doors to function room open
- 5:00pm – Finish
- Camera and lenses suitable for this event
- Spare Batteries and Memory Card
- Tripod – Remote Cable Release (if applicable for this event)
- A list of ideas, help, questions etc that you would like to discuss with the Welshot Team
what will happen
Have you ever wondered what Welshot is all about and what it could do for you, your camera and your photography? Why not come along to our FREE open day at the Chester Crowne Plaza and find out all the great things we can do to bring your love of photography to life. Bring your camera if you like and be ready to take a few photos and have some fun!
You can come and go as you please, there will be no restrictions and there will be a variety of photographic sessions for you to get involved with or just look and watch. Our whole team will be there and on hand to help you with any questions – from helping you to decide what camera is right for you to capturing an image or two.
Is this event for Me?
If you love photography and would love to get more from your camera, and you’ve never been a Welshot Member or been to a Welshot event before you are very welcome to come to this event and learn what Welshot is all about.
I am a beginner to photography, can I still come?
We’ve designed Welshot just for people like you – it doesn’t matter if you’ve never picked up a camera before – the way we run our sessions with help, guidance and support always on hand will ensure you go home knowing your camera just a little bit better than when you arrived.
I am already a Welshot Member, can I still come?
Hey Welshotters – We’d like to keep this event just to people who have never met us before but would like to see how we can help them – I’m betting there is another Academy Evening or event that would be better for you this month and we’d love to see you there.
We do hope that you will be able to make it, we’d love to meet you.
Image Credit: … Chris Couchman
what to expect at an full day academy workshop
Our full day events are more extensive and intensive (in detail and length) than our Academy Evenings but they are still a place where you will meet other Welshotters and designed to help you learn in a fun, creative and inspiring environment. In most cases it does not matter what camera you use or what skill level you are, there will always be someone on hand to help you get the best from YOUR camera. However, if you are unsure please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01248719126 and we will do all we can to help you.
The not so small, small print - Welshot Full day events
- You have the right to cancel your purchase with 14 days of booking, provided there are more than 14 days until the workshop. In the event that there are less than 14 days between your booking and the actual event, this will be at the discretion of Welshot. Please contact email@example.com or phone 01248719126 to discuss. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Numbers are restricted and are proportionate to Team Leaders and Model(s). Group sizes and compositions will be at the discretion of Welshot.
- Unless specified, delegates are responsible for their own refreshments, travel and accommodation. Please ensure we are informed of any dietary requirements you may have beforehand if we are providing catering. We cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions made by yourself and/or by third parties.
- Booking may be transferred up to 30 days of the event taking place but only to another like-for-like event of the same value or higher that is currently being advertised at full price and within 3 months of the original event date.
- Within 30 days of this event taking place, transfers are at the absolute discretion of Welshot but you must email firstname.lastname@example.org and this needs to be at least 5 working days of event. Transfers will not be considered within 5 working days of this event taking place.
- Unfortunately we are unable to refund or transfer any monies if you fail to attend any Welshot event, regardless of the reason/circumstance.
- Bookings are unable to be transferred to other persons under any circumstances.
- We reserve the right to change, either fully or in part of, any module/session of this event for one(s) of suitable quality and appropriateness. However, we will endeavor to inform you of any changes as soon as possible.
- If you have any problems or concerns at this event please let us know immediately. We can then make sure we do our best to resolve any issues. We need to know during the event – not after, so we can help you.
- E&OE - 28 April 2017