- This event has passed.
Off Camera Flash & Natural Light Themed Photo-Shoot – Poldark
Sun, November 18, 2018 @ 10:30 am - 5:00 pm£30.00 - £180.00
you will learn
- How to use your camera settings and functions
- How to use off camera flash
- How to use natural & ambient Light
- How to use reflectors and modifiers
- How to use props in your photography
- How to work and pose models
- How to think creatively
- What Welshot can do for you and your photography
- 10.25am – Doors to function room open
- 10:30am – Welcome
- 10.35am – Photography starts
- 1:00pm – Lunch (included)
- 2:00pm – Photography resumes
- 5:00pm – Finish
- Camera and lenses suitable for this event
- Spare Batteries and Memory Card
- A list of ideas, help, questions etc that you would like to discuss with those in your group
what will happen
Another fantastic themed photo-shoot from the Welshot Photographic Academy. Working in collaboration with the Chester Costume House we will be bringing Poldark to the streets of Chester. Using the stunning Georgian architecture of Chester as our backdrops our fantastic models will be dressed in authentic and superbly made period costumes. Our models will be Male and Female and we will be using Off Camera Flash and Natural and Ambient lighting for this event. The shoot will be an outside event and will be sure to provide you with many photographs to enhance your portfolio.
Props, ideas, inspiration and a basic “Storyline” will be provided, in the Welshot Forum, before the event to help you get the most from the day. This will be an online version of a mood/vision board. You will be encouraged, once you have shot the specially set-up scene to mix it up a little with your own thoughts and ideas.
Come and join us and the Welshot Team at the Crowne Plaza in Chester and be prepared to make and create some stunning images, learn a thing or three, have some fun and make some new friends.
Beginners are welcome and actively encouraged at Welshot with all help, guidance and support given.
Lunch and refreshments are included.
Image Credit: Nuala O’Rourke
what to expect at an full day academy workshop
Our full day events are more extensive and intensive (in detail and length) than our Academy Evenings but they are still a place where you will meet other Welshotters and designed to help you learn in a fun, creative and inspiring environment. In most cases it does not matter what camera you use or what skill level you are, there will always be someone on hand to help you get the best from YOUR camera. However, if you are unsure please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or phone 01248719126 and we will do all we can to help you.