Macro & Close-Up Photography – Anglesey Photographic Academy Evening
Wed, March 27, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm£35.00
you will learn
what will happen
At the March Anglesey Photographic Academy Evening in Beaumaris it is all about Macro and Close-Up Photography. Learn to capture some stunning images as you get right in close to capture the details – Learn how to use your camera and some simple tricks and techniques if you don’t have a dedicated Macro lens. Props galore, from flowers to miniature men (think railway model stuff here) from a homemade terrarium, that you can easily replicate at home to small toys with tons of detail – this evening of photography will have it all, fun, creativity and inspiration. Welshot will have a variety of lenses and adaptors for you to try. This photographic genres is very satisfying and also gives you the ability to create some great wall art too.
A brilliant session for the beginner and a great chance to get some images for the more advanced photographer too as there will be plenty of One on One time with the Team Leader as well as the model.
Image Credit: John Arnold
what to expect at an academy evening
Academy Evenings are PERFECT for the beginner just starting out on their photographic journey.
Academy Evenings are where you will meet other Welshotters in a relaxed and informal environment – these are the best way to get to know how Welshot works and how we can help you. They are informal, relaxed and are considered a monthly social gathering for many of our Welshotters. They offer “Taster” sessions, covering many genres, to our larger, more extensive Workshops and Events.
With the help of the Welshot Team you will be given all the support, guidance and tuition that you need to help you get the best from your camera – regardless of your skill level so please join us on what promises to be a fun and creative Welshot Academy Evening.
Supper is included in the cost of this event.
Academy Evenings are “The” best way for you to do the following:
- Help you to get to know how your camera works in a variety of settings and conditions. Giving you transferable skills to use anywhere.
- Let’s you practice different sorts of genres, techniques and equipment – before you commit, a chance to see if it is for you.
- Increase your range of portfolio images, make stock images and skill level.
- Networking – Team and Fellow Welshotters are a valuable source of information, know-how, experience and contacts.
- Help you to find out more about Welshot, how we can help you with YOUR photography.
- Help us to get to know YOU better – when we know what it is YOU want and how we can help you with your photography.