Here Come the Girls – Off Camera Flash Photography – Themed Photo-Shoot – Ellesmere Port Academy Evening
Tue April 9 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm£35.00
you will learn
- How to use your camera settings and functions
- What settings and camera functions to use specific for this genre
- How to pose, work and photograph Models
- How to shoot and use off camera flash
- How to think creatively
- What Welshot can do for you and your photography
- 6:20pm – Doors to function room open – Please wait in the lounge area of the main building until you are greeted
- 6:30pm – Photography starts
- 8:00pm – Supper – included
- 8:30pm – Photography resumes
- 10:00pm – Finish
- Camera and lenses suitable for this event
- Spare Batteries and Memory Card
- Tripod – Remote Cable Release
- A list of ideas, help, questions etc that you would like help with
- Appropriate Outdoor/Wet Weather clothing as you will be outside for most of this event
what will happen
At the April Welshot Photographic Evening based at the Holiday Inn, Ellesmere Port it is all about “Here Come The Girls” – and working with Off Camera Flash. In a creative way, using your camera, the lighting and posing your models, our Welshot Team Leaders will help you to make some wonderful portrait photography. Our Models will be wearing fashioned in trendy “Street Fashion” with accompanying accessories and you are guaranteed to get yourself a range of creative photographs for your portfolio. This Photographic Academy Evening is going to have it all, helping you to learn how to get the best from YOUR camera and working with models.
Come and join us and the Welshot Team at the Holiday Inn, Ellesmere Port and be prepared to make and create some stunning images, learn a thing or three about using your camera, have some fun and make some new friends.
Beginners are welcome and actively encouraged at Welshot with all help, guidance and support given – on a One to One basis and in a group.
Supper is included.
Image credit: Tracy Edwards – Not taken at a Welshot Event, but this is the look to aim for
what to expect at an academy evening
Academy Evenings are PERFECT for the beginner just starting out on their photographic journey.
Academy Evenings are where you will meet other Welshotters in a relaxed and informal environment – these are the best way to get to know how Welshot works and how we can help you. They are informal, relaxed and are considered a monthly social gathering for many of our Welshotters. They offer “Taster” sessions, covering many genres, to our larger, more extensive Workshops and Events.
With the help of the Welshot Team you will be given all the support, guidance and tuition that you need to help you get the best from your camera – regardless of your skill level so please join us on what promises to be a fun and creative Welshot Academy Evening.
Supper is included in the cost of this event.
Academy Evenings are “The” best way for you to do the following:
- Help you to get to know how your camera works in a variety of settings and conditions. Giving you transferable skills to use anywhere.
- Let’s you practice different sorts of genres, techniques and equipment – before you commit, a chance to see if it is for you.
- Increase your range of portfolio images, make stock images and skill level.
- Networking – Team and Fellow Welshotters are a valuable source of information, know-how, experience and contacts.
- Help you to find out more about Welshot, how we can help you with YOUR photography.
- Help us to get to know YOU better – when we know what it is YOU want and how we can help you with your photography.