Here Come the Boys – Off Camera Flash Photography – Chester Photographic Academy Evening
Thursday 25 July 2019 @ 6:30 pm – 10:00 pm
YOU WILL LEARN
- How to use your cameras settings and functions
- How to use Off Camera Flash (OCF)
- How to shoot on location
- How to pose Male Models
- How to work with Models
- How to think creatively
- What Welshot can do for you and your photography
- 6:20pm – Doors to function room open – please wait in the Lounge until we greet you.
- 6:30pm – Session starts
- 8:00pm – Supper – included
- 8:30pm – Session resumes
- 10:00pm – Finish
- Lenses – Standard Zoom Lens (18 – 55ish) or a 50mm or whatever you fancy using
- Spare Batteries and Memory Card
- Appropriate clothing for you and your camera as this IS an outdoor event
WHAT WILL HAPPEN
Off Camera Flash, Male Models all suited and booted and dressed to impress you and your camera on this, our “Here Come the Boys” – Chester Photographic Academy Evening. From learning, how to use Off Camera Flash with your camera to using natural available lighting, from learning how to shoot on location to posing your models – this is an event you can’t miss as you are guaranteed to leave having learned a thing or three and a full memory card of superb images for your portfolio.
This Academy Evening is perfect for those beginning to lean about “Off Camera Flash” photography and for those a little more experienced you will have plenty of time to get creative to create and make images – This will be an all-Male Model cast on this event.
Come and join us and the Welshot Team at the Crowne Plaza – Chester Photographic Academy Evening and be prepared to make and create some stunning images, learn a thing or three about using your camera, have some fun and make some new friends.
Beginners are welcome and actively encouraged at Welshot with all help, guidance and support given – on a One to One basis and in a group.
At just £28 for Welshot Academy Members (£35.00 for Non-Members) this is an affordable way to learn. Come and join us and the Welshot Team and be prepared to make and create some stunning images, learn a thing or three, have some fun and make some new friends.
Supper is included in the cost of this event.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT AN ACADEMY EVENING
Academy Evenings are PERFECT for the beginner just starting out on their photographic journey.
Academy Evenings are where you will meet other Welshotters in a relaxed and informal environment – these are the best way to get to know how Welshot works and how we can help you. They are informal, relaxed and are considered a monthly social gathering for many of our Welshotters. They offer “Taster” sessions, covering many genres, to our larger, more extensive Workshops and Events.
With the help of the Welshot Team you will be given all the support, guidance and tuition that you need to help you get the best from your camera – regardless of your skill level so please join us on what promises to be a fun and creative Welshot Academy Evening.
Academy Evenings are “The” best way for you to do the following:
- Help you to get to know how your camera works in a variety of settings and conditions. Giving you transferable skills to use anywhere.
- Let’s you practice different sorts of genres, techniques and equipment – before you commit, a chance to see if it is for you.
- Increase your range of portfolio images, make stock images and skill level.
- Networking – Team and Fellow Welshotters are a valuable source of information, know-how, experience and contacts.
- Help you to find out more about Welshot, how we can help you with YOUR photography.
- Help us to get to know YOU better – when we know what it is YOU want and how we can help you with your photography.