- This event has passed.
Frocks on Rocks – Themed Model Photo-Shoot on Location
July 21, 2017 @ 10:30 am - 5:00 pm£180.00
you will learn
what will happen
Frocks on Rocks is back AGAIN!!… And this time our Annual Photographic Extravaganza for 2018 is going to be BIG, BOLD, BRIGHT and BEAUTIFUL. This time the location is along the North Wales Coastline – Starting in Rhos on Sea and moving along the beach front towards Colwyn Bay Pier and the Little Orme
From stunning models in BIG, BOLD, BRIGHT and BEAUTIFUL gowns being captured in your camera using off camera flash and natural light – complete with props this will be an event guaranteed to not only help you learn a new technique of three but will also get you some fantastic images for your photographic portfolio.
So, grab your camera, charge your batteries, bring extra memory cards because this date is going to be jam packed full of photographic fun for the photographer.
From a variety of locations, outside and under-cover – not to mention the actual “Rocks” this day will give you, your camera and your portfolio a mixture of styles and opportunities. You will have all the help, guidance and support you need and want as well as time to yourself to be as creative with your only limitation being your imagination.
Numbers are restricted and are proportionate to Team Leaders and Model(s) – Groups are kept small and there is always a chance for 1:1 shooting time and time with Team Leaders. All Off Camera Flash (OCF) – lighting equipment and modifiers will be supplied by Welshot
Delegates will be responsible for their own transportation to and from each location but we are sure car sharing will be available.
A detailed schedule along with information will be sent to you on or before 18th July 2018
PLEASE NOTE: This is an OUTSIDE Event and we will be shooting outside – while every possible attempt will be to provide undercover protection if needed due to adverse weather conditions we cannot guarantee this. We may need to change, modify or alter the running order and of the day’s events due to weather conditions.
Photo Credit: Steven Riley – taken on the Frocks on Rocks event in 2016 – Llandudno
what to expect at an full day academy workshop
Our full day events are more extensive and intensive (in detail and length) than our Academy Evenings but they are still a place where you will meet other Welshotters and designed to help you learn in a fun, creative and inspiring environment. In most cases it does not matter what camera you use or what skill level you are, there will always be someone on hand to help you get the best from YOUR camera. However, if you are unsure please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01248719126 and we will do all we can to help you.
The not so small, small print - Welshot Full day events
- You have the right to cancel your purchase with 14 days of booking, provided there are more than 14 days until the workshop. Within 14 days of the workshop, we regret that no refund can be given. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Numbers are restricted and are proportionate to Team Leaders and Model(s). Group size and composition will be at the discretion of Welshot.
- Unless specified, delegates are responsible for their own refreshments, travel and accommodation. Please ensure we are informed of any dietary requirements you may have beforehand if we are providing catering. We cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions made by yourself and/or by third parties.
- Academy Events are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by Welshot. In this event you will be given the option of a refund or a credit voucher placed in your account.
- Booking may be transferred up to 14 days of the event taking place but only to another like-for-like event of the same value or higher that is currently being advertised at full price and within 3 months of the original event date. Email email@example.com before the 14-day deadline.
- Transfers will not be considered within 14 days of this event taking place.
- We are unable to refund or transfer any monies if you fail to attend any Welshot event, regardless of the reason/circumstance.
- Bookings are not able to be transferred to other persons under any circumstances.
- We reserve the right to change, either fully or in part of, any module/session of this event for one(s) of suitable quality and appropriateness. However, we will endeavour to inform you of any changes as soon as possible.
- If you have any problems or concerns at this event, please let us know immediately. We can then make sure we do our best to resolve any issues. We need to know during the event – not after, so we can help you.