- This event has passed.
Frocks on Rocks – Themed Model Photo-Shoot on Location
July 1, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm£180.00
you will learn
what will happen
Frocks on Rocks is back AGAIN!!… And this time our Annual Photographic Extravaganza for 2017 is in TWO locations. The Ellesmere Holiday Inn, next to the Manchester Ship Canal and the Ellesmere Port Boat Canal Museum – where the theme for the first on location will be “STEAMPUNK”
After a buffet lunch (included) at the Holiday Inn, Ellesmere Port you will make your way to our second location – The New Brighton Waterfront (Perch Rock Fort car park) – where we will resume our second on location themed models shoot – this time, Mods and Dolls…
From stunning and handsome models being captured in your camera using off camera flash and natural light – complete with costumes and props this will be an event guaranteed to not only help you learn a new technique of three but will also get you some fantastic images for your photographic portfolio.
So, grab your camera, charge your batteries, bring extra memory cards because this date is going to be jam packed full of photographic fun for the photographer.
From a variety of locations, outside and under-cover – not to mention the actual “Rocks” this day will give you, your camera and your portfolio a mixture of styles and opportunities. You will have all the help, guidance and support you need and want as well as time to yourself to be as creative with your only limitation being your imagination.
Numbers are restricted and are proportionate to Team Leaders and Model(s) – Groups are kept small and there is always a chance for 1:1 shooting time and time with Team Leaders. All Off Camera Flash (OCF) – lighting equipment and modifiers will be supplied by Welshot
Delegates will be responsible for their own transportation to and from each location but we are sure car sharing will be available.
A detailed schedule along with information will be sent to you on or before 26thJune
PLEASE NOTE: This is an OUTSIDE Event and we will be shooting outside – while every possible attempt will be to provide undercover protection if needed due to adverse weather conditions we cannot guarantee this. We may need to change, modify or alter the running order and of the day’s events due to weather conditions.
Photo Credit: Gill McGowan – taken on the Welshot Does Steampunk event – Castlefields Manchester
what to expect at an full day academy workshop
Our full day events are more extensive and intensive (in detail and length) than our Academy Evenings but they are still a place where you will meet other Welshotters and designed to help you learn in a fun, creative and inspiring environment. In most cases it does not matter what camera you use or what skill level you are, there will always be someone on hand to help you get the best from YOUR camera. However, if you are unsure please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01248719126 and we will do all we can to help you.
The not so small, small print - Welshot Full day events
- You have the right to cancel your purchase with 14 days of booking, provided there are more than 14 days until the workshop. In the event that there are less than 14 days between your booking and the actual event, this will be at the discretion of Welshot. Please contact email@example.com or phone 01248719126 to discuss. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Numbers are restricted and are proportionate to Team Leaders and Model(s). Group sizes and compositions will be at the discretion of Welshot.
- Unless specified, delegates are responsible for their own refreshments, travel and accommodation. Please ensure we are informed of any dietary requirements you may have beforehand if we are providing catering. We cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions made by yourself and/or by third parties.
- Booking may be transferred up to 30 days of the event taking place but only to another like-for-like event of the same value or higher that is currently being advertised at full price and within 3 months of the original event date.
- Within 30 days of this event taking place, transfers are at the absolute discretion of Welshot but you must email firstname.lastname@example.org and this needs to be at least 5 working days of event. Transfers will not be considered within 5 working days of this event taking place.
- Unfortunately we are unable to refund or transfer any monies if you fail to attend any Welshot event, regardless of the reason/circumstance.
- Bookings are unable to be transferred to other persons under any circumstances.
- We reserve the right to change, either fully or in part of, any module/session of this event for one(s) of suitable quality and appropriateness. However, we will endeavor to inform you of any changes as soon as possible.
- If you have any problems or concerns at this event please let us know immediately. We can then make sure we do our best to resolve any issues. We need to know during the event – not after, so we can help you.
- E&OE - 28 April 2017