- This event has passed.
“Doc” Brown’s Lab – Themed Photographic Shoot.
Saturday 28 March 2020 @ 10:30 am – 4:30 pm
YOU WILL LEARN
- How to use your camera settings and functions
- How to use Mains Studio Flash
- How to use Off Camera Flash
- How to use coloured gels effectively
- How to use a multiple light setup
- How to pose and work with models
- How to work with creative props, backdrops and special effects
- How to think creatively
- What Welshot can do for you and your photography
- 10:20am – Doors to function room open – please wait in the Lounge until we greet you.
- 10:30am – Photography session starts
- 1:00pm – Lunch – included
- 2:00pm – Photography session resumes
- 4:30pm – Finish
- Lenses – 50ml 1.8 is ideal – the faster the better. But we can work with any lens
- Spare Batteries and Memory Card
- Any “Mad Scientist” props you may want to use yourself
WHAT WILL HAPPEN
A brand new to Welshot event – We proudly present “Doc” Brown’s Lab. Think, “Back To The Future” meets “The Mad Professor” and with his stunning assistants (your Models for the day) who are willing to help with his flash, whizz and pop experiments, you are guaranteed to capture the adventures throughout the day in your camera. Photography is a form of story-telling and now’s your chance to learn how to capture the excitement and atmosphere in your camera.
Experiments (and Photography) will take place in a Mains Studio Flash as well as an Off Camera Flash environment – there will be Models (Male and Female) as well as props galore, ranging from great costumes to special effects and amazing backgrounds (backdrops & sets) specifically created for this full day themed photo-shoot.
Based at the Crowne Plaza in Chester, this Welshot Photographic Academy full day event is set to be a great day of photography guaranteeing you a great session with your camera, learning a new technique or three, producing some fantastic images and making new friends all while having fun – and don’t forget the chips!
Lunch and refreshments are covered in the cost of this event.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT A WELSHOT FULL DAY EVENT:
Welshot full day events are PERFECT for the beginner, enthusiast or more advanced photographer.
These events are informal, relaxed and are considered a social gathering for many of our Welshotters.
They give you more time for you to focus on your own personal photography, offer a more one to one time is available should you need help.
Covering a range of technical skills as well as giving you the chance (and time) to experiment and be more creative.
With the help of the Welshot Team you will be given all the support, guidance and tuition that you need to help you get the best from your camera – regardless of your skill level so please join us on what promises to be another fun and creative Welshot event.
Our Welshot events are where you will meet other Welshotters in a relaxed and informal environment – these are the best way to get to know how Welshot works and how we can help you.
This event is discounted to £144.00 if you are a Welshot Member – to see a list of Member benefits please view our JOIN US page.
Welshot Full Day events are “The” best way for you to do the following:
- Help you to get to know how your camera works in a variety of settings and conditions. Giving you transferable skills to use anywhere.
- Let’s you practice and experiment different sorts of genres, techniques and equipment within your photography.
- Increase your range of portfolio images, make stock images and skill level.
- Networking – Team and Fellow Welshotters are a valuable source of information, know-how, experience and contacts.
- Help you to find out more about Welshot, how we can help you with YOUR photography.
- Help us to get to know YOU better – when we know what it is YOU want and how we can help you with your photography.