Creative “Treasure Hunt” Photography – Anglesey Photographic Academy Evening
Wed February 27 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm£35.00
you will learn
what will happen
Some mid-winter fun tonight for you and your camera at the Anglesey Welshot Photographic Academy – Tonight you will be both inside and out, taking part in something a little bit different. It is all about having some fun, being creative and making some great images from a range of photographic genres
At tonight’s Anglesey Academy Evening in Beaumaris you will be covering:
Macro / Close-Up Photography
Painting with Light
Traffic Trails, Low-Light and Long Exposure Photography
Working in small groups you will be given a clue – this will help you to find the Welshot Team Leader and your photographic module – take part, complete, get your next clue, and so on and so on until you’ve had fun taking part in lots of photographic genres.
A brilliant session for the beginner and a great chance to get some images for the more advanced photographer too as there will be plenty of One on One time with the Team Leader as well as the model.
Image Credit: Stephen Bell on a Welshot event
what to expect at an academy evening
Academy Evenings are PERFECT for the beginner just starting out on their photographic journey.
Academy Evenings are where you will meet other Welshotters in a relaxed and informal environment – these are the best way to get to know how Welshot works and how we can help you. They are informal, relaxed and are considered a monthly social gathering for many of our Welshotters. They offer “Taster” sessions, covering many genres, to our larger, more extensive Workshops and Events.
With the help of the Welshot Team you will be given all the support, guidance and tuition that you need to help you get the best from your camera – regardless of your skill level so please join us on what promises to be a fun and creative Welshot Academy Evening.
Supper is included in the cost of this event.
Academy Evenings are “The” best way for you to do the following:
- Help you to get to know how your camera works in a variety of settings and conditions. Giving you transferable skills to use anywhere.
- Let’s you practice different sorts of genres, techniques and equipment – before you commit, a chance to see if it is for you.
- Increase your range of portfolio images, make stock images and skill level.
- Networking – Team and Fellow Welshotters are a valuable source of information, know-how, experience and contacts.
- Help you to find out more about Welshot, how we can help you with YOUR photography.
- Help us to get to know YOU better – when we know what it is YOU want and how we can help you with your photography.