Creative Photography & Editing
Saturday 23 November 2019 @ 10:30 am – 5:30 pm
YOU WILL LEARN
- How to use your camera settings and functions
- How to capture water drops and water splashes
- How to combine colour and techniques to create optical illusions
- How to use simple photographic and editing techniques to create WOW images
- How to re-create table top set-ups that you can easily reproduce at home
- How to work with creative props, backdrops and special effects
- How to think creatively
- How to edit those photos you make and take them from great to WOW!
- What Welshot can do for you and your photography
- 10:20am – Doors to function room open – please wait in the Lounge until we greet you.
- 10:30am – Photography session starts
- 1:30pm – Lunch – included
- 2:30pm – Editing session
- 5:30pm – Finish
- Lenses – 50ml 1.8 is ideal – the faster the better. But we can work with any lens
- Spare Batteries and Memory Card
WHAT WILL HAPPEN
At this Welshot Photographic Academy full day workshop based at the Crowne Plaza in Chester it is all about getting “Creative” with your photography. From water drops to water splashes, from creating visual, optical illusions to capturing movement in your camera. Colour, texture, shapes and movement and creating a wide range and variety of images will be the order of the day.
After a Morning of making, taking and creating photos in your camera you will have lunch (included – with chips) you will then make your way to the editing suite where you will be shown how to take your photographs from great to WOW full of impact wall art (or stock images)
All lighting equipment and props will be supplied and there will be a large emphasis on showing you how you can re-create this at home yourself easily.
Based at the Crowne Plaza in Chester, this Welshot Photographic Academy full day event is set to be a great day of photography guaranteeing you a great session with your camera, learning a new technique or three, producing some fantastic images and making new friends all while having fun – and don’t forget the chips!
Lunch and refreshments are covered in the cost of this event.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT A WELSHOT FULL DAY EVENT:
Welshot full day events are PERFECT for the beginner, enthusiast or more advanced photographer.
These events are informal, relaxed and are considered a social gathering for many of our Welshotters.
They give you more time for you to focus on your own personal photography, offer a more one to one time is available should you need help.
Covering a range of technical skills as well as giving you the chance (and time) to experiment and be more creative.
With the help of the Welshot Team you will be given all the support, guidance and tuition that you need to help you get the best from your camera – regardless of your skill level so please join us on what promises to be another fun and creative Welshot event.
Our Welshot events are where you will meet other Welshotters in a relaxed and informal environment – these are the best way to get to know how Welshot works and how we can help you.
This event is discounted to £144.00 if you are a Welshot Member – to see a list of Member benefits please view our JOIN US page.
Welshot Full Day events are “The” best way for you to do the following:
- Help you to get to know how your camera works in a variety of settings and conditions. Giving you transferable skills to use anywhere.
- Let’s you practice and experiment different sorts of genres, techniques and equipment within your photography.
- Increase your range of portfolio images, make stock images and skill level.
- Networking – Team and Fellow Welshotters are a valuable source of information, know-how, experience and contacts.
- Help you to find out more about Welshot, how we can help you with YOUR photography.
- Help us to get to know YOU better – when we know what it is YOU want and how we can help you with your photography.