Create Your Own Photobook
Sun September 30 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm£20.00 - £93.75
you will learn
- How to use your camera settings and functions
- How to set up and use lighting in a studio mains flash environment
- How to set up and use off camera flash
- How to work with natural and ambient light
- How to think creatively
- How to use Lightroom and Blurb to create a book of your images – or Blurb alone if you do not have Lightroom
- What Welshot can do for you and your photography.
- 9:50am – Doors to function room open
- 10:00am – Welcome
- 10.10am – Photography starts
- 1:00pm – Lunch (included)
- 2:00pm – Making a book
- 5:00pm – Finish
- Camera and lenses suitable for this event
- Spare Batteries and Memory Card
- Computer, pen and notebook
- Lightroom and Photoshop – or Photoshop Elements
- If you don’t have Lightroom, you will need to download Blurb Bookwright from here http://www.blurb.com/bookwright
- A list of ideas, help, questions etc that you would like to discuss with those in your group
- Appropriate Outdoor/Wet Weather clothing
what will happen
Welshot events give you an opportunity to create fantastic images and upload them to your computer – but what do you do with them then. Someone once said that the digital age has created the most photographed generation who will leave the least memories for their descendants.
This event is designed to help you understand how to turn your photographs into beautiful coffee table books that your family will treasure.
In the morning, you will join Eifion on a tour of historic Chester taking images that you will use in the afternoon to create a test book.
Post the event, there will be a thread on the forum for you to ask any questions as you create your own works of art
You will need to have some post processing software and if you do not have Lightroom you will need to download Blurb Bookwright here http://www.blurb.com/bookwright
Image Credit: Nuala O’Rourke
what to expect at an full day academy workshop
Our full day events are more extensive and intensive (in detail and length) than our Academy Evenings but they are still a place where you will meet other Welshotters and designed to help you learn in a fun, creative and inspiring environment. In most cases it does not matter what camera you use or what skill level you are, there will always be someone on hand to help you get the best from YOUR camera. However, if you are unsure please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or phone 01248719126 and we will do all we can to help you.