Challenge Your Camera – WelshotRewards Day – Llanberis Slate Museum
July 9 @ 11:00 am - 4:30 pm£35.00
you will learn
what will happen
Another WelshotRewards Day – A Members Only event that only WelshotRewards can purchase (indicated £’s will be converted to WelshotRewards at checkout) and this time we are in the Llanberis Slate Museum. A place dedicated to history and full to the brim of photographic opportunities – from close-up and macro to scenes perfect for HDR. Today is all about learning how (or refreshing those skills) to use all your cameras main functions – concentrating on the “Exposure Triangle” – Aperture – Shutter – ISO… The three main components needed to take a photograph no matter what camera you use. By bringing them all together you will always be able to create an image that you have in your mind’s eye.
You will then, using a variety of indoor locations within the museum be working through a set of challenges… From learning to hand hold your camera in low-light to using your tripod with a low ISO and then comparing the images to see how different situations effect your images.
You will then be learning how to create and capture movement, how to use your white balance, make a zoom burst and how composition plays an important role in the making of your images
By the end of the day you will have a better understanding of how and when to use Aperture Priority and Shutter Priority. You will be more confident in using your tripod, How to use your ISO to capture images in low-light and what effect it has on your images.
This event is PERFECT for the beginner or those just wanting to get out with their camera and try something new to create some wonderful photos.
One to One as well as group tuition will be given and you will have as much guidance and support as you wish for. With the help of the Welshot Team you will be given all the support, guidance and tuition that you need to help you get the best from your camera – regardless of your skill level so please join us on what promises to be a fun and creative WelshotRewards Day.
Lunch and refreshments are the responsibility of the delegate
The not so small, small print - WelshotReward Day Events
- You have the right to cancel your purchase with 14 days of booking, provided there are more than 14 days until the workshop. In the event that there are less than 14 days between your booking and the actual event, this will be at the discretion of Welshot. Please contact email@example.com or phone 01248719126 to discuss. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Numbers are restricted and are proportionate to Team Leaders and Model(s). Group sizes and compositions will be at the discretion of Welshot.
- Unless specified, delegates are responsible for their own refreshments, travel and accommodation. Please ensure we are informed of any dietary requirements you may have beforehand if we are providing catering. We cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions made by yourself and/or by third parties.
- Booking may be transferred up to 30 days of the event taking place but only to another like-for-like event of the same value or higher that is currently being advertised at full price and within 3 months of the original event date.
- Within 30 days of this event taking place, transfers are at the absolute discretion of Welshot but you must email firstname.lastname@example.org and this needs to be at least 5 working days of event. Transfers will not be considered within 5 working days of this event taking place.
- Unfortunately we are unable to refund or transfer any monies and/or WelshotReward points if you fail to attend any Welshot event, regardless of the reason/circumstance.
- Bookings are unable to be transferred to other persons under any circumstances.
- We reserve the right to change, either fully or in part of, any module/session of this event for one(s) of suitable quality and appropriateness. However, we will endeavor to inform you of any changes as soon as possible.
- If you have any problems or concerns at this event please let us know immediately. We can then make sure we do our best to resolve any issues. We need to know during the event – not after, so we can help you.
- WelshotReward points cannot be redeemed for cash.