Action Photography at Tŷ Croes – Anglesey Photographic Mini Module
Sunday 25 August 2019 @ 10:00 am – 5:30 pm
YOU WILL LEARN
- How to use your camera settings and functions
- How to pan in camera to capture fast moving subjects
- How to use your shutter speeds to effectively stop action
- How to build a story through your photography
- Detail images of the cars in the Paddock while being prepped for racing
- What Welshot can do for you and your photography
- 10.00am – Meet at the Paddock Restaurant for a briefing and handouts given out
- 10.30am – Paddock walkabout. viewing the bikes close up
- 11.30am – Panning tuition
- 12:00pm – Lunch in the Paddock Restaurant (not included)
- 1.00pm – Photography resumes
- 3.30pm – Refreshments over a review of images, Q&A – then back out for more photography
- 5.30pm – Finish
- DSLR/CSC Camera
- Any long lenses – (70-200 or 75-300mm)
- Short zoom lens (18-55mm)
- Lenses you feel comfortable which you feel are suitable for this event
- Spare batteries and memory card
- Monopod if you have one
- A list of ideas, help, questions etc that you would like to discuss with those in your group
- Appropriate Outdoor/Wet Weather clothing as you will be outside all day
- Entrance fee – £15 which is payable on the gate at entry
WHAT WILL HAPPEN
Have you ever thought of photographing motorbikes on a race circuit with some spectacular views of the Snowdonian mountain range in the distance? This is the chance to do just that. Learn how to capture the thrills, spills, and action at the picturesque Ty Croes Race Circuit on Anglesey.
No matter if you’re a beginner or a keen enthusiastic photographer, help is at hand. So come along and have a great day out at the Anglesey Circuit with Welshot and learn some new skills.
You will learn how the art of panning, following the speeding bikes, roaring around corners at high speed.
Build up a story of the day with some action around the paddock, preparing and making adjustments to the cars ready for some track action.
Learn how to photograph the bikes leaning into the corners, with riders’ knees scraping the tarmac. Also learn the art of Panning, that is following the moving bikes, keeping them sharp whilst blurring the background showing how fast they are travelling.
These days are always fun, and we keep the groups small so there is always plenty of tuition throughout the day.
Please Note: Entrance to Ty Croes – Trac Mon will be £15.00 and is payable at the gate on entry. Lunch is also the responsibility of the client.
Image Credit: Eifion Williams
Today we will see a good range of bikes on the track, from converted road machines to full blown race bikes. Plenty of variety and action to keep us busy.
Perfect for the complete beginner – we will guide, support and help you every step of the way and you will get plenty of tuition – group and one to one.
So, charge your battery, grab your camera and come join us for some fun, laughter and photography at the beach.