- This event has passed.
Action Photography At Tŷ Croes – Anglesey Photographic Mini Module
Sunday 22 September 2019 @ 10:00 am – 5:30 pm
YOU WILL LEARN
- How to use your camera settings and functions
- How to pan in camera to capture fast moving subjects
- How to use your shutter speeds to effectively stop action
- How to build a story through your photography
- Detail images of the cars in the Paddock while being prepped for racing
- What Welshot can do for you and your photography
- 10.00am – Meet at the Paddock Restaurant for a briefing and handouts given out
- 10.30am – Paddock walkabout. viewing the cars close up
- 11.30am – Panning tuition
- 12:30pm – Lunch in the Paddock Restaurant (not included)
- 1.30pm – Photography resumes
- 3.30pm – Refreshments over a review of images, Q&A – then back out for more photography
- 5.30pm – Finish
- DSLR/CSC Camera
- Any long lenses – (70-200 or 75-300mm)
- Short zoom lens (18-55mm)
- Lenses you feel comfortable which you feel are suitable for this event
- Spare batteries and memory card
- Monopod if you have one
- A list of ideas, help, questions etc that you would like to discuss with those in your group
- Appropriate Outdoor/Wet Weather clothing as you WILL be outside all day
- Entrance fee – £12 which is payable on the gate at entry
WHAT WILL HAPPEN
Have you ever thought of photographing racing cars and karts on a circuit with some spectacular views of Snowdonia in the distance? This is the chance to do just that. Learn how to capture the thrills, spills, and action at the picturesque Tŷ Croes Race Circuit on Anglesey.
At this event we will see saloon car racing along with historic cars, superkarts and the Max5 Championship. From learning how to take photos of static paddock shots (you meet some great characters too who are always willing to pose if that’s your bag) cars being readied for the track to full blown action around the race circuit.
You will learn how the art of panning, following the speeding cars, screeching around corners at high speed.
Lots of One to One tuition will be given throughout the day, we keep the groups quite small on these days to make sure you get the best experience possible.
Please Note: Entrance to Ty Croes – Trac Mon will be £12.00 and is payable at the gate on entry.
Image Credit: Eifion Williams
Perfect for the complete beginner – we will guide, support and help you every step of the way and you will get plenty of tuition – group and one to one.
So, charge your battery, grab your camera and come join us for some fun, laughter and photography at the UK’s most picturesque racing circuit.