A Long Day in Liverpool – A Photographers Delight
June 3 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm£180.00
you will learn
what will happen
Liverpool… Home of the Beatles, Albert Dock, Two Cathedrals, Two Famous Football Teams and the highest population of Grade I and II listed Buildings outside of London. This City has it all for the photographer. From cityscapes to sea and riverscapes, from street photography to HDR and architectural photography, We are so excited about the endless opportunities that this wonderful, vibrant, cultural and historic City and surrounding areas will be able to provide the Welshot Photographic Academy Members on this full day of photography.
Another popular and annual event in the Welshot curriculum is the Long Day in Liverpool – with Welshot Team we will be visiting a variety of locations, indoor and outdoor and putting into practice a number of Photographic Genres – From street photography to shooting for HDR, from shooting low-light in buildings and churches full of history, culture and stunning architecture to capturing the City’s extensive Grade I & II listed Buildings. Throw in a bit of sea/riverscape and creative photography and this day will have it all for the photographer and their camera.
The idea will be to visit a number of locations – some not so well known, to get you thinking more creatively while learning how to get the best from your camera.
Tuition, guidance and support will be given throughout the day (in a group setting as well as individual 1:1) from the Welshot Team while still leaving you to be creative.
Welcome refreshments as well as lunch in the Philharmonic Dining Rooms is included in this days adventure.
what to expect at an full day academy workshop
Our full day events are more extensive and intensive (in detail and length) than our Academy Evenings but they are still a place where you will meet other Welshotters and designed to help you learn in a fun, creative and inspiring environment. In most cases it does not matter what camera you use or what skill level you are, there will always be someone on hand to help you get the best from YOUR camera. However, if you are unsure please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or phone 01248719126 and we will do all we can to help you.
The not so small, small print - Welshot Full day events
- You have the right to cancel your purchase with 14 days of booking, provided there are more than 14 days until the workshop. In the event that there are less than 14 days between your booking and the actual event, this will be at the discretion of Welshot. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01248719126 to discuss. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Numbers are restricted and are proportionate to Team Leaders and Model(s). Group sizes and compositions will be at the discretion of Welshot.
- Unless specified, delegates are responsible for their own refreshments, travel and accommodation. Please ensure we are informed of any dietary requirements you may have beforehand if we are providing catering. We cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions made by yourself and/or by third parties.
- Booking may be transferred up to 30 days of the event taking place but only to another like-for-like event of the same value or higher that is currently being advertised at full price and within 3 months of the original event date.
- Within 30 days of this event taking place, transfers are at the absolute discretion of Welshot but you must email email@example.com and this needs to be at least 5 working days of event. Transfers will not be considered within 5 working days of this event taking place.
- Unfortunately we are unable to refund or transfer any monies if you fail to attend any Welshot event, regardless of the reason/circumstance.
- Bookings are unable to be transferred to other persons under any circumstances.
- We reserve the right to change, either fully or in part of, any module/session of this event for one(s) of suitable quality and appropriateness. However, we will endeavor to inform you of any changes as soon as possible.
- If you have any problems or concerns at this event please let us know immediately. We can then make sure we do our best to resolve any issues. We need to know during the event – not after, so we can help you.
- E&OE - 28 April 2017