Welshot Membership Terms & Conditions, 22nd January 2020
Welshot Membership terms and conditions
1. For the purpose of brevity and clarity
a. Welshot Imaging Ltd shall be known as Welshot,
b. Any Academy Evening, Workshop, Mini-Module, Masterclass, Full Day Event or any variation of these terms shall be known commonly as an event,
c. Any person or body corporate that contracts Welshot to deliver any service(s) shall be known as a customer,
d. A data subject is a person or body requesting disclosure of personal and confidential information stored by Welshot,
e. The terms ‘voucher’, ‘coupon’ and ‘WelshotRewards’ are interchangeable and considered equal within these Terms; they shall be commonly known as (a) voucher(s),
f. All references to payment shall include payments made by cash, cheque, credit/debit card, bank transfer (BACS) and/or electronic payments,
g. Redemption of valid vouchers during the booking process shall be treated separately to any of the payment transaction methods mentioned in Term 1(6).
2. These Terms and Conditions are offered by Welshot Imaging Ltd, Plas Lon Las, Brynsiencyn, LL61 6TQ, telephone 01248 719126.
3. These terms and conditions form the basis of the contract through which Welshot (“we” or “us”) will deliver membership services (the “Services”) to you as a member of Welshot (“Welshot member” or “you”).
4. Membership benefits shall be commensurate with the level of membership purchased. Such benefits may be reviewed and amended by Welshot from time to time.
5. You have a 14 day cooling-off period from the date of confirmation of your new membership in which to cancel your subscription, as per the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014.
6. If you choose to exercise your right to cancel your membership within the cooling-off period but have used any and/or all of your Welshot membership entitlements during this period, the costs of such events may be deducted from any monies owed back to you, as per the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014.
7. Membership packages that require full payment upon joining will become active once full payment has been received and cleared by Welshot.
8. Membership packages that are paid on a monthly basis are subject to a 12 month contract period between you and Welshot and shall be paid monthly for the duration of the contract period via an automatic banking process.
9. All voucher entitlements shall be used within the period of the respective membership. Expired, unused vouchers cannot be transferred to a new or rolling membership.
10. Vouchers have no cash value and are not transferrable between members, membership packages and/or new or rolling membership renewals.
11. All WelshotRewards entitlements shall be used within the period of the respective membership. Expired, unused entitlements may be transferred to a new membership provided there is no lapse in your membership renewal schedule. In the event that there is an interruption to the membership renewal schedule, unused WelshotRewards points shall be forfeited.
12. Welshot (including its employees and agents) will treat all confidential information received as confidential, safeguard it accordingly and not disclose to any other person without the prior written permission of the disclosing party, nor will it use or exploit the disclosing party’s confidential information in any way except for the purposes anticipated under the agreement.
13. Welshot membership requires all members to abide by its Code of Ethics, which are available on its website (www.welshotimaging.co.uk).
14. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, Welshot (as a data controller) is legally obliged to provide, upon request, an overview of the categories of data being processed as well as a copy of the actual data relating to the data subject making the request. Furthermore, Welshot has to inform the data subject on details about the processing, such as the purpose of the processing, with whom the data is shared and how it acquired the data.
15. Welshot is in no way obliged to accept any person or body corporate as members and reserves the right to refuse or cancel memberships at its absolute discretion.
16. The entire copyright of photographs taken by a member on any Welshot event is retained by the photographer at all times throughout the world.
17. We reserve the right to change, either fully or in part of, any module/session in any given event for one(s) of suitable quality and appropriateness. However, we will endeavour to inform you of any changes as soon as possible.
18. These terms and conditions shall be reviewed periodically by Welshot and not varied except by agreement in writing.
19. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.