Welshot Events Terms & Conditions, 22nd January 2020
Welshot Events terms and condition
1. For the purpose of brevity and clarity
a. Welshot Imaging Ltd shall be known as Welshot,
b. Any Academy Evening, Workshop, Mini-Module, Masterclass, 1 to 1, Full Day Event or any variation of these Terms shall be commonly known as an event,
c. “Discover Experience Photograph Adventures” are subject to their own separate terms and conditions,
d. Any person or body corporate that contracts Welshot to deliver any service(s) shall be known as a customer,
e. The terms ‘voucher’, ‘coupon’ and ‘WelshotRewards’ are interchangeable and considered equal within these Terms; they shall be commonly known as (a) voucher(s),
f. All references to payment shall include payments made by cash, cheque, credit/debit card, bank transfer (BACS) and/or electronic payments,
g. Redemption of valid vouchers during the booking process shall be treated separately to any of the payment transaction methods mentioned in Term 1(6).
2. These Terms and Conditions are offered by Welshot Imaging Ltd, Plas Lon Las, Brynsiencyn, LL61 6TQ, telephone 01248 719126.
3. These terms and conditions form the basis of the contract through which Welshot (“we” or “us”) will deliver membership services (the “Services”) to you as a member of Welshot (“Welshot member” or “you”).
4. As per the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014, you have the right to cancel your online or telephone booking up to 14 calendar days after making payment. In such instances, contact email@example.com or telephone 01248 719126. The right to cancel may be lost during the cancellation period if the service is provided in full before the 14 days elapses.
5. No booking shall be considered completed until (a) suitable method(s) of payment has/have been made to secure the booking.
6. Any cancelation shall be liable to an administration charge that shall be set from time to time by Welshot and advertised on its website.
7. All Welshot events are non-refundable unless the events are cancelled by Welshot.
8. Any advertisement statement made by Welshot for any event (known as an invitation to treat) is not binding as soon as it is accepted by the person to whom the statement is addressed.
9. Delegate numbers are proportionate to the amount of Team Leaders and, if applicable, Models. This ratio shall be set from time to time and at the discretion of Welshot.
10. Upon booking, it must be assumed that food and refreshment will not form part of the event booking contract. If food and refreshment does form part of the event booking contract, you will be advised accordingly. Should the host venue be unable to supply food and/or refreshments during the event, Welshot cannot be held responsible. It is your responsibility to inform Welshot at the time of booking if you have any dietary requirements that may affect your health and wellbeing. Relevant catering suppliers will be notified of your dietary requirements but Welshot cannot accept any responsibility of errors and/or omissions made by third parties.
11. Once a booking is made and payment has been secured by Welshot, no refunds shall be made. This does not affect your statutory rights.
12. In the event of your non-attendance at a booked event, Welshot is unable to refund, either wholly or in part, any monies paid.
13. Events that have been paid for using any method laid out in Term 1e of these Terms & Conditions may be transferred at the discretion of Welshot. You must inform Welshot via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 30 calendar days prior to the booked event, and a transferral can only be done for a like-for-like booking which must take place within three calendar months of original booked event. This Term can only be realised for the initial booking and not for subsequent rescheduled workshops/events. This does not affect your statutory rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014 (refer to Term 2).
14. If a booking is secured upon redemption of a valid voucher, the booking is non-refundable and non-transferrable. This does not affect your statutory rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014 (refer to Term 2).
15. In the event of a duplicate booking being made, Welshot will not be liable for your error and monies will not be transferred or refunded. This does not affect your statutory rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014.
16. Any voucher issued by Welshot has no cash value.
17. All events and workshops carry a limited amount of delegate spaces available for the redemption of members’ vouchers. Once these designated spaces have been filled, Welshot reserves the right to refuse admittance to any further voucher holders. Please check the website (www.welshotimaging.co.uk) for availability.
18. In consideration of the customer’s agreement to pay the cost of any event, Welshot shall supply the service(s) to the customer for the term subject to and in accordance with the terms and conditions of the agreement.
19. Members must adhere to Welshot’s Code of Ethics at all times when attending events and when communicating with the company, its staff and agents. Failure to adhere to this may result in cancellation of membership and exclusion from any further participation in organised activity arranged and/or provided by Welshot.
20. We reserve the right to change, either fully or in part of, any module/session of an advertised event for one(s) of suitable quality, appropriateness, location and/or time/date. However, we will endeavour to inform you of any changes as soon as possible.
21. These terms and conditions shall not be varied except by agreement in writing.
22. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.