As Welshot goes from strength to strength, we occasionally have to revisit our terms and conditions to ensure you receive a fair service. As of today (22nd January 2020), Welshot Imaging Ltd has had to revise its terms and conditions to make sure you still receive the same high quality service you’ve come to expect.

Due to Welshot’s continual growth (and the increased administration that goes with it), all vouchers/coupons must now be used within the membership period they were issued and are no longer transferrable. Similarly, they are also non-refundable; however, this does not affect your statutory rights.

If you have vouchers/coupons in your account that were not issued during your current membership term (ie, they were carried over from a previous membership term), they must be redeemed by 31st December 2020. Likewise, these vouchers/coupons are non-transferrable and non-refundable.

There are minor changes to WelshotRewards too. From today, if there is a break of more than seven days between your membership ending and being renewed, you will forfeit any WelshotRewards you have accumulated.

Naturally, you should read the Welshot Membership Terms & Conditions and familiarise yourself with the changes to them. Welshot has also combined the separate T&Cs for Academy Evenings, 1:1 sessions, Mini Modules and Full Day events, which are now called Welshot Events Terms & Conditions, which aims to simplify our terms and make them simpler to digest.

Rest assured that these very minor changes are being made so that we can continue to provide you with a first class service that we pride ourselves on here at Welshot. If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me an email and I’ll do what I can to help.

The complete revised Terms & Conditions can be found here: https://www.welshotimaging.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/

Asked question