As promised we are creating a place you can come to talk about the Open Day that was held on Saturday 19th March in Y Felinheli.
Post your images from the day and ask for some feedback on an image you need help / advice with.
You can also ask a Welshot Team Leader a question and ask for some advice. Just post your question and someone will be along to help you
If you have a specific request for Welshot and how we can help you with your photography, please also leave a comment here and we will do our best to put it into acation.
Thank you once again for coming on Saturday, we had a ball and we hope that you did as well.
We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Lee & Eifion and the Welshot Team Leaders.
Here are some instructions on how to upload an image to this thread.
Upload a photo to the Welshot forum
1) Create a new post or reply in advanced mode - (this wont work in quick reply).
2) Click on the paper clip icon on the top row of the text box editor tools.
You'll see photos you've uploaded in the past. Double click on one of these photos to insert again, or to upload a new photo......
3) Click 'Add Files' top right corner
4) Click Select Files
5) Browse to your image and click open. I recommend uploading an image 640x480, but its up to you.
6) Once you've finished adding photos for upload, click "Upload Files"
7) Drag and drop the image you want placed in the post from the top box to the bottom box.
8) Click Insert Attachment or Insert Inline.
Insert Attachment displays a small thumbnail that users can click to make large.
Insert Inline displays the full sized (uploaded) image in the post.